Static Website versus Web Content Management Systems
We believe a great website is one where the content is updated regularly. This not only keeps people interested but search engines such as Google generally reward sites with higher rankings.
Content Management Systems (CMS) gives you the user the power to maintain your own website, by providing authoring tools that need little or no programming skills to create and manage content with relative ease.
Changes to static websites will cost you money (whether it's a recurring charge or a one-off per request) when any changes are required.
These are some of the features our CMS solution offers:
- Formatting - font type, size, colour, paragraphing and alignment,Images - insert, remove, resize,
- Linking - internally and to external websites,
- Embedding - flash video/ animation, YouTube, Google Maps and more,
- Uploading & Downloading - pdf, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- User Management - front-end & administration,
- Banner Management - manage campaigns and banners for yourself or your clients,
- Web-Link Management - simple solution for managing Links to other websites,
- Multi-language - international support for many world languages,
- Search - Content search facility for your users.
Example of features we have provided to other clients (please contact us if you have a particular requirement):
- Image Gallery,
- RSS feeds,
- Font re-sizer,
- Social bookmarking,
- Contact forms,
- Extranet facility,
- Latest news.