What are Interim Managers?
Interim Managers will:
- Understand the deliverables.
- When they need to be achieved.
- Be focused to achieve them.
- Hit the ground running.
Why use an Interim Manager?
You pay them for the work they do – no holiday pay, sickness etc.
Interim Managers are typically hired if:
- You've lost a senior manager e.g. resignation, dismissal or are in the process or recruiting.
- You need short-term cover for a key role due to long-term illness, maternity leave.
- You have a skills shortage.
- You have a project that requires a particular skill.
For more information on Interim Management, please visit our Useful Links section.