Vivere Technologies - Terms & Conditions of use
The material contained in this site has been prepared exclusively for the purpose of providing information about Vivere Technologies Limited and the services offered.
Whilst Vivere Technologies has used reasonable care and skill in compiling the content, it makes no warranty (express or implied) as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on the site or published by third parties referred to by a link from the site.
By accessing this site, you agree that, Vivere Technologies shall in no event be liable for any damages whatsoever (including special, indirect or consequential damages), whether in an action of contract or tort, arising out of or in connection with:
i. the information on the site or published by third parties referred to by a link from the site, &
ii. the performance or non-performance of the site itself;
This site is protected by copyright and belongs to Vivere Technologies. Some of the artwork is provided by www.clipart.com and is protected by copyright ©2010 www.clipart.com. Some of the artwork is provided by www.shutterstock.com and is protected by copyright ©2010 www.shutterstock.com. The material available on these pages may be printed or downloaded for your own personal and non-commercial use. You must not adapt, modify or re-use the text or graphics from the site without the prior written consent of Vivere Technologies.
Web Hosting Services - Terms & Conditions
Web Hosting Service
We will host your website on one or more of our servers for the fee that we will charge you; this is along as you agree to the terms laid out here.
To host your website, we need to upload your content onto our servers. The process by which you upload your content, you are affectively creating one or more copies on our system. By signing up with Vivere Technologies, you acknowledge that copies of your content are being made and we have your permission to maintain these copies and make them available to users on the internet.
Whilst we will make every effort to make backups on a nightly basis, it is recommeneded that you perform your own back-ups on an ad-hoc basis.
Please note that in the event of a disaster and the nature of websites (in respect to internet users may have the ability to upload information onto the site), it will be your responsibility to ensure the system is completely up-to-date.
- Any files over 40Mb in size will not be backed-up and therefore in the event of a failure - will not be recovered,
- Vivere Media Solutions will not be responsible for any damages to your content or the website, or any other aspect of your website,
- You will be soley responsible for making back-up copies of your website and content,
- Vivere Media Solutions will not maintain backup copies of your website or e-mails.
Acceptable Use/ Illegal Activity
The following are unacceptable uses of our service:
- All aspect of hacking (such as attempts at penetrating or access computers or networks without permission; port and stealth scans),
- Infringing on copyright or intellectual property rights by hosting unapproved files,
- Spamming users by e-mail,
- Hosting, storing or distributing child pornography.
Vivere Technologies provides you with hosting services on the condition it is to be used for lawful purposes.
Vivere Technologies shall in no event be liable for any damages whatsoever (including special, indirect or consequential damages), whether in an action of contract or tort, arising out of or in connection to us providing you web hosting services.
You may not:
- Use 25% or more of system resources for longer than 90 seconds. Examples of which include CGI scripts, FTP, PHP, HTTP, etc,
- Run stand-alone, unattended server-side processes at any point in time on the server. This includes any and all daemons, such as IRCD,
- Run any type of web spider or indexer (including Google Cash / AdSpy) on shared servers,
- Run any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network,
- Run any bit torrent application, tracker, or client. You may link to legal torrents off-site, but may not host or store them on our shared servers,
- Participate in any file-sharing/peer-to-peer activities,
- Run any gaming servers such as counter-strike, half-life, battlefield1942, etc,
- Run cron entries with intervals of less than 15 minutes,
- When using PHP include functions for including a local file, include the local file rather than the URL. Instead of include("http://yourdomain.com/include.php") use include("include.php").
Our aim is to provide you with services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week as long as you pay for it. Unfortunately this may not always be possible due to various reasons such as Acts of God, equipment failure etc. The service we offer is not guaranteed to be uninterrupted.
The prices we offer are based on a 12 month contract and are subject to VAT.
Terms of Service May Change
Please note that at any time our terms of service may change.
By agreeing to use our service, you agree to indemnify us from any claims due to something you do with our service.
Limitation of Liability
As stated previously, Vivere Technologies shall in no event be liable for any damages whatsoever (including special, indirect or consequential damages), whether in an action of contract or tort, arising out of or in connection with our web hosting service.
Vivere Training, Vivere Interim & Vivere Media Solutions are business names of Vivere Technologies Limited.